Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Access Denied...

*From barbaric communications:

Blogspot has taken a dump. Their java is screwed so I cant post and no one can comment!

I have thoughts...thoughts I tell you! Such thoughts I have in my head, and I cant get them to The People!

Arrrgh! It's all just so frustrating! The thoughts! They bubble over in my head! Christ! I may have to resort to writing them down! Like a chimp! Horror.

Damn you Blogspot! I'm a paying customer and this is how I get treated?!

Well...ok.

No I'm not. Paying that is.

But....still!

Dont they understand The People need me?!

People I don't even know are linking to me.
The People demand content! Content I cannot provide in this crippled state!
I may be forced to stand outside on the hood of my car shouting at passersby:
"Hey! Did you ever listen to Radiohead? It's fucking brilliant!"
"Who the fuck are you?!"
"Ha ha! I'm Thousand Sons, bitch!"

UPDATE: BlogSpot, I don't know what you did but you saved my sanity. Thousand thanks from Thousand Sons! I take back every mean thing I ever said. Which was nothing. If you hear otherwise, that wasn't me. It was some guy named Thompson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home