Saturday, August 28, 2004

Humour

Time to lighten the mood a bit.

This is from a forum post exchange years and years ago. I cant take credit for it, but it still cracks me up.

"Throwing Muses is not long for this world! Soon he will be a supernatural smorgasbord for the beasts of the underworld, who I will unlease with the fury of a thousand sons."

"Well, I'm all for a smorgasboard, but I'm not too fond of having any underworld beasts become unleased. We'll just renew those leases before the thousand sons get back from lunch. No wonder they get furious."

"A thousand... sons? Suns, you ass!"


Har!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Awww, c'mon! Manic depression is fun! ;-P

In the words of Woody Allen:

"I mean, what the hell, life's not *always* a drag!"

Har. I slay me!

8/28/2004 11:43 PM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Or in the immortal words of Henry Rollins:

"You go to England and you see why Morrissey happened! Only there, wouldnt have happened here. Over here it would be like 'Aw c'mon, cheer up! Have some vitamin C, here's a gun! Get out there!!'"

8/28/2004 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home