Sunday, September 19, 2004

AVAST!

Arrrr.... avast, ye scurvies!

Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Now gets to conversatin' pirate like, landlubbers, or you'll be restin' in Davy Jones' Locker!

Arrrr.

Update: 9/20 12:01 am

Avast! Twelve bells and alls well! That be meanin......pirate day is over! :(

I had a great time pirating it up across the Blogosphere! I don't think I can wait another year. Maybe I'll make every Friday Pirate Day around here? Now that would be worth celebratin' me buckos! Har harrrrrr!

3 Comments:

Blogger papijoe said...

Damn yer eyes, I'll flay ye till yer guts run out the scupppers...

I can't do it! I feel like Captain Feathersword, and that's not a feeling I'm ready to deal with!

9/19/2004 6:08 PM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Arrrr...keelhaul the lot of 'em Cap'n Leftwatch! Teach the bilge suckers a lesson they shan't forget! :)

9/19/2004 8:24 PM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Avast!...only a half hour of pirate talkin' left, me buckos! Sigh.

9/19/2004 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home