Sunday, September 26, 2004

From the Null Chamber

Today is hangover day.

I'm getting caught up with all my correspondence.

Just the warm glow of my internet connection, while suspended in a warm tank of Gatorade and caffeine.

This is about my speed today. No loud noises or strenuous activity.

My wonderful ISP delivered my new high speed modem today!

The nice girl tech hooked it up while I sloshed about in my tank like a 3rd stage Guild Navigator:
"
Posted by Hello

"You are transparent! I see through you!"

"Beg your pardon?!"

"Never mind. Do you require Gatorade?"

The new modem is a onyx black wedge of bandwidth love.

The blog must flow.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Oh come on! Come on, you bastards!
I went to all the trouble to put a Dune pic up there and no one has any comment?!
Where is the freakin' love people??

Feh!

9/30/2004 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home