Thursday, September 15, 2005

MIB FAQ

In case any of my readers not familiar with Discarded Lies are saying 'WTF??", a brief explanation:

The story revolves around Thousand Sons 'The Man In Black', a fictional character (very loosley) based on myself. Other posters from DL find their way into the story at times too.

'Fred' is the nickname of a thread on DL that grew to immense size took on an evil life of its own.

Rene the Baker, Jimmy the Bartender, and Streck are characters that have been kicking around in stories of my for a long time. Thought it would be fun to bring them into the mix too!

'Sojourner', however, is a very real person.

And Sojo, if you're reading this, I haven't given up the 'good fight'! Thanks for your support! ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mother Effingby said...

Thousand sons, dame if you don't have a good site! I just read the comment, comment 30 in To Have and to Hold...compleat with Italian...a good thing I read Italian. You are one fine writer. I am truly sorry for that kind of pain. I cannot imagine it. Keep writing. After reading what you write...I think I will take the plunge and start writing some fiction on my blogsite.

9/20/2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Thank you Jauhara! I hope to read some of your fiction soon! :)

Some pain is necessary in the creative life of any artist. I've never met one happy, well adjusted writer or artist ever. We're all off by a few degrees I think. ;-)

9/20/2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger The Sojourner said...

TS,

Thank you for posting the whole series here.

You're a fine writer and an exceptional person. Don't ever stop writing.

Love to you :)

Sojo

9/24/2005 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home