Thursday, November 10, 2005

Drive

Okay, scary ass story time...

So I was going out last Saturday, to this bar over on the Eastside. I take the exit for the 520 bridge. There’s this tunnel exit with a sharp little turn. As I'm coming around the corner I feel the back end of my car break free. Next thing you know I see the left hand wall coming right at me in slow motion. Didnt freak out or anything, the only thought I had was "Crap. Here we go." WHAM! Smacked in to the wall and my car bounces off. I fought to correct the steering. WHAM! I hit the other wall on the right and bounced again. Got control again and pulled off on the first exit I could. I sat and shook for a little bit. I'm fine though. I looked at my St. Christopher medallion on the rearview mirror and said a little prayer of thanks to God.

I drove her home. Theres a slight shimmy in the steering. Probably fucked up my alignment or something. I'm gonna take a look at it this weekend. Theres no other damage to my car though, just two scuffs on the bumper. God bless General Motors!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Sojourner said...

Thank God you're ok. Is your car smashed up?

11/11/2005 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, bimbo--can't you read?
he said he got two scuffs on the bumper and mebbe f.u.'d the alignment.

Pretty close, eh? We were hoping to see more you down here, Man-in-Black.
;-)

hellgrrl, out

11/11/2005 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home