Thursday, November 10, 2005

Laziness

Hola amigos!

I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, much like Jim Anchower, but I've been hella busy lately.

I'm hoping all this activity will inspire me to pay more attention to my neglected little blog.

Got a new gig, making use of my evil computer skills! >:)

But other than that I've mostly been layin' low, stayin' out of trouble.

I hope to start seeing some shows again, so I can give y'all my "Man on the Scene" reports!

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Sojourner said...

Congrats on the new gig TS!!

And thanks for an update 'round here :)

11/11/2005 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 2 new entries ;-)

I hope all went will with your "first week"; bet you are glad to have that under your belt.

Everything is just a new adventure, eh?

11/11/2005 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home