Saturday, November 06, 2004

#1 Super Happy Fun Post!

Lets cleanse the palate, shall we?

Its Saturday Night, so lets talk about something new.

What is it about the combination of anime and J-pop thats soooo addictive?

Is it the bright candy colors or catchy beats?

Both!

First it was FuriKuri and The Pillows.

Now its Teen Titans and Puffy AmiYumi!

Go check out the Theme video, but I warn you... the song is infectious.

It'll stick in your head for days.

You'll find youself thinking "T-e-e-n T-i-t-a-n-s! Teen Titans! Lets go!" at weird intervals during the day.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

^-^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, my unreliable work connection won't hold up to play the song. When I saw Teen Titans on Cartoon Network recently I was at first happily surprised that they made a Titans show (don't have cable), since the Titans were my favorite growing up. Then, I was annoyed that they made it this goofy anime type thing. Then, I was happy again, since it was actually well done and fairly true to the old story (this one was about Terra & her betrayal). I don't remember the song, though, so I'll have to try again at home. - Jefe

11/10/2004 11:06 AM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Whats up, 'Chief'? :)

I swear I went through the exact same roller coster of feelings about the Titans cartoon. They were a favorite of mine too growing up! I like how they've captured the *spirit* of the Titans without being a word for word replay of the comic. That would never make a Cartoon Network kids show anyway, and probably not even Adult Swim. Strange to think that now, considering I was reading the Judas Contract story arc when I was like 12! The whole thing about Terra sleeping with the Terminator?? Even then I was like...*ewwwwww*! I'm trying to remember what got me hooked on the Titans in the first place. It may have been the X-men/Titans crossover jam. Records from that era are *spotty* at best!

I'm not even kidding about the theme song, dude. It *will* get stuck in your head for days, its so catchy! :)

11/10/2004 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home