Sunday, November 28, 2004

Who broke da blog?

Thousand Sons, thats who!

Now I'm no primadonna looking for attention, but my weekly perusal of my Statcounter stats gives me a bit of satisfaction when I read it.

I enjoy the fact that other people like my stuff. Makes me feel I'm contributing to the world somehow.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my Statcounter and found nothing.

Zip, zero, nada. Flatlined!

OMG! WTF! and other chattery nonsense!

As a lackadaisical scribe I thought my laziness had caught up with me.

Head hung in shame, I hovered my pointer over the "Delete Blog" button.

Better to burn out than it is to rust.

...

...

...

Wait a minute.

When did this blog flatline exactly, Mr Spock?

"Analysis indicates November 11th, Captain."

Hmmm...right around the time I did interior decorating?

I deleted my own Statcounter script. Like a goddam rookie.

Bah!

A quick fix here and there and my status as a underdog folk hero blogger is reaffirmed!

Man, I thought I'd lost my touch.

The blog must flow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I deleted my own Statcounter script. Like a goddam rookie."

LMAO!!! I love your posts :-D

zorkie

12/02/2004 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home