Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

This dream's in sight
You've got to admit it
At this point in time that it's clear
The future looks bright...

What a beautiful world this will be...
What a glorious time to be free...

-Donald Fagen, I.G.Y.


The end of the year and the end of an era.

2004 has been quite a year, filled with personal triumphs and tragedies.

And full of changes too. Some harder to accept than others.

But my friend Doug told me: "You know what? You've been reborn. You have a whole new life ahead of you! Embrace it!"

Indeed. Truer words of wisdom have never been spoken.

Tomorrow I officially take residence in 'Le Palais des Mille Fils'.

Like the mythical phoenix I will arise in glory to a new year!

Happy new year to everyone!
May the new year bring joy and happiness to you and your loved ones!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Your Thousand Highnesses

:-)

zorkie

1/01/2005 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thousand Sons! DL and LGF are down again as you probably know...What a poor game today for the Seahawks - but at least the Rams didn't moon us when they scored! Could you believe that? Guess it's Sonic's rooting time. Happy New Year to you and yours.
From floranista

1/09/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Yay! LGF and DL go down and I'm the one people turn to!
Ha HA!

Actually I *didnt* know. My internet connection is still down and my ISP has been giving me fits. It should be up again soon.

Poor Seahawks. It was almost too painful to watch. When Hasslebeck fell on his knees and shook his fists at the sky, all of Seattle shared in his rage and frustration. *sigh*

1/10/2005 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home