Monday, December 20, 2004

Moving

"It seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about...
Momma, if that's moving up,
than I'm moving out."
-Billy Joel

I'm moving! No, not in cyberspace, silly. The Blazing Fury remains firmly right here (for now). I'm transfering my spacial co-ordinates out there in Meatspace.

I despise moving with a passion. Truly, I'd rather take a beating than have to move.

If only there was some way to just, y'know, shove all my crap into another dimension and have it pop out again at my new location! But no.

The nomadic genes definitely passed over my DNA. The packrat genome is in abundance though! Somewhere within my double helix is a marker that says "Horde as much shit as possible!" Right next to the one that says "Dont grow any facial hair, jerk." Bah.

Soon I'll be moved and back to the business of purveying bloggie goodness to the masses!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hoard" :-)
I wish I had the "don't grow any facial hair, jerk" gene. Shaving sucks!
-evariste

12/23/2004 1:26 AM  
Blogger Thousand Sons said...

Apparently someone got the 'grammar correction' gene.

Smart ass.

I got two words for ya, pal:
"Shit-to-ship"

Okay, *three*.

;-)

12/23/2004 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home